Sunday, May 9, 2010

Making Comments on My Blog

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. You are welcome to leave a comment on any of my postings.


If you are new to blogs and postings, and you're not sure what to do, you will notice underneath each day's posting, the word "comment". Just click on it and it will open a screen with a comment box.

Type your comment in the box.

In the listing of choices, select the button with Name/URL. Now type in your name here (how you want it to appear on-line).

When your computer asks you to type in some funny looking letters (called captchca) it's okay to do.... it's proving to the system that you are a human and not a bot (don't ask, something computer-eze).

Then press the orange 'Publish Your Comment' button. This should work, but if you are having problems, you may e-mail me at ruthams@shaw.ca.

Thanks again for your input. I hope you are blessed and/or encouraged by what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment