Saturday, September 4, 2010

Journalling

As I mentioned in my blog on "Mice", Lois read a number of quotes from her mother's journals during the eulogy.

Each time she mentioned that she was quoting from a journal it made me think about how much a journal can be a blessing to later generations.  I now regret destroying all my journals during one of my many moves because there are times I wished I could go back and read about things that I had written in the past.

But I cannot sit here and wallow in regrets.  I can start today at doing better at writing in my journal and holding on to each book I write in the future.

So here's to all the today and tomorrow journalling that I will be doing.

Have a happy day writing in your journal.

1 comment:

  1. Love journalling. Have them all.

    Perhaps your choice to let them go at that time was still a good thing -- the things you need to remember are probably in your heart already.

    And we have One who can help us remember what we need to.

    Here's to taking journaling to a new place in our lives!

    ReplyDelete